- ER-16 Spindle (collet nut included)
- Two 20 mm lifetime lubricated bearings with dust cap
- Adjustable preload on spindle bearings
- Brass gib on dovetailed base fits Sherline steel dovetailed bed material
- Includes mounting point to attach saddle nut on Sherline leadscrews
- 1/2 HP 90-volt high-torque DC motor (single direction)
- 2-step “V” belt pulley (2nd position for more torque at low RPM)
- Fiberglass-reinforced urethane drive belt
- Variable speed electronic speed control: 70-2800 RPM
- Load compensating circuit keeps RPM constant
- Speed control accepts any input from 100VAC to 240VAC and automatically converts it to 90VDC output to the motor
- Eight-foot, three-wire power cord
CLICK HERE to download an .IGS 3D CAD file.
NOTE: We do not sell the collets used with the ER-16 spindle. Those are available through MSC Industrial Supply Co. or other tool supply sources.