(table to spindle)
|8.00″ (203 mm)
(w/ headstock spacer)
|Travel, “X” Axis
||8.65″ (220 mm)
| Travel, “Y” Axis
||3.00″ (76 mm)
| Travel, “Z” Axis
||6.25″ (159 mm)
|Hole through spindle
||.405″ (10 mm)
| Spindle nose thread
|Spindle nose taper
|Spindle runout of Morse taper
||.0005″ or less
||.001″ (.01 mm)
|Electronically controlled spindle speed range
||70 to 2800 RPM
||14.75″ (375 mm)
||Base footprint: 11.625″ (295 mm); With fully extended brass leadscrew cover: 12.375″ (314 mm)
|Height Overall (Max.)*
||20.75″ (527 mm)
||2.75″ x 13.00″ (70 x 330 mm)
||30 lb. (13.6 kg)td>|
|Movements in addition
to X-, Y- and Z-axes
|Headstock rotation (90° left/right)
||(in/out) 5.5″ (140 mm)
||90 volt DC with electronic speed control that accepts any incoming current from 100VAC to 240 VAC, 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
Click here for motor specifications
|Spindle Speed Range
||70-2800 RPM continuously variable by electronic speed control
*Overall dimensions include motor and speed control
Click on the link for the exploded view of the 5000 and 5400 Series Manual Mills to help identify replacement parts.
If you are still uncertain please call our customer service representatives for help with this item.
We offer two types of 3D object files: .igs and .stp.
- To view .igs files you need an IGS viewer. CLICK HERE to download a FREE IGS viewer.
- To view .stp files you need a STP viewer. CLICK HERE to use Autodesk’s FREE A360* online file viewer. STP is a file extension for a 3-D graphic file used by CAD software. STP stands for STandard for the Exchange of Product model data. STP files are used to store 3D image data in an ASCII format, following the standards defined in ISO 10303-21: Clear Text Encoding of the Exchange Structure.
- Each 3D file format has been compressed into a .zip file to save file space. Click on the .zip file link below to download it to your computer.
- Extract the .zip file to the drive location of your choice.
- Open the .igs file using the IGS Viewer, or open the .stp file using the A360 Autodesk online viewer.
*NOTE: There are also other free STP viewers that can be downloaded directly to your computer.
CLICK HERE to download the 3D IGS file
CLICK HERE to download the 3D STP file
We do not charge a flat rate for shipping because of the variations in weight for our products. Instead we charge you what the shipping company charges us. Our website uses a shipping calculator based on the daily rates for USPS and UPS based on the weight and destination of the shipment. You can also have us use your UPS/FedEx account number to charge your shipping to. Just enter it in the appropriate box on the checkout page.
Domestic orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Expedited orders must be placed by 9 am PST to ship the same day.
Orders shipping ground have a processing time of 7 working days for domestic orders and 14 working days for international orders. Click here for more information on our shipping and order policies.
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 day of the purchase date. A refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. View our complete return policy and/or start your return online here.