Sherline’s standard headstock with a #1MT spindle. Threaded to accept 3/4 x 16 tools. Includes spindle pulley.
|Headstock spindle nose internal taper
|Headstock spindle external thread
||3/4 x 16
|Pulley groove side angle
|Spindle Runout (at spindle nose), Maximum allowable (Most are within .0005″)
|Spindle End Play (adjustable with preload nut), Factory Settings
||with 2800 RPM Pulleys: 0.0002″with 10,000 RPM Pulleys: 0.0003″
|Designation/stock number (ZZ refers to “double shielded”)
|Size of bore
||20 mm (0.7874″)
|Tolerance of bore
||42 mm (1.6535″)
|Tolerance of OD
||12 mm (0.4724″)
||9 balls, 1/4″ Dia.
We offer two types of 3D object files: .igs and .stp.
- To view .igs files you need an IGS viewer. CLICK HERE to download a FREE IGS viewer.
- To view .stp files you need an STP viewer. CLICK HERE to use Autodesk’s FREE A360* online file viewer. STP is a file extension for a 3-D graphic file used by CAD software. STP stands for STandard for the Exchange of Product model data. STP files are used to store 3D image data in an ASCII format, following the standards defined in ISO 10303-21: Clear Text Encoding of the Exchange Structure.
- Each 3D file format has been compressed into a .zip file to save file space. Click on the .zip file link below to download it to your computer.
- Extract the .zip file to the drive location of your choice.
- Open the .igs file using the IGS Viewer, or open the .stp file using the A360 Autodesk online viewer.
*NOTE: There are also other free STP viewers that can be downloaded directly to your computer.
CLICK HERE to download the 3D IGS file
CLICK HERE to download the 3D STP file